ISTE Student Chapter Code:AP78
ISTE Chapter Code:73
ISTE Institute Code:1168h1>
Aims & Objectives of ISTE Chapter
- Formulate the general goals and responsibilities of technical education
- To harness the knowledge of Engineering Sciences for the welfare of the society.
- Apply and modify curriculum and educational processes to changing conditions
- Develop effective teachers and educational administrators.
- Improve Instructional methods and practices and administrative usages.
- Enhance professional ideals and standards.Foster research as complementary to teaching.
- Cultivate fraternal spirit amongst the teachers, administrators, industrialists and professionals.
- Bring out effective linkage between technical institutions, industry and society.
- Award honorary fellowships, awards and prizes for furthering the objectives of Technical Education.
Student Chapter Activities
- Organize students symposiums and seminars.
- Organize weekly/monthly quiz programmes for members.
- Organize lectures by experts from industry, R&D, defense services, government departments and other sources.
- Coaching programme for writing competitive examinations and attending job interview.
- Organize programmes on report writing, project management.
- Cultural programmes.
- Entrepreneurship development programmes.
- Lectures on moral values and ethics.
- Discussions, brain-storming sessions, group activities.
- Training in public speaking and becoming a master Student.
- Visits industry and work sites.
- Programmes in leadership and personality development.
- Training in cooperative learning, environmental awareness, basic management skills.
Aims and Objectives of PVPSIT - ISTE Chapter.
- To spread the benefits of Engineering Education to the less privileged.
- To advance the status and roles of engineering practice
- To facilitate interaction between members of Engineering Societies throughout the world.
- To represent the opinion of Members of the society, on matters related to the objects of society.
- To promote the values of Engineering and Technology and its applications.
- Promoting continuing education and training.